Thursday, March 11, 2010

Confused...

When feelings are torned, I felt numb and restless. Unable to think, unable to study and unable to move. I wonder if my life has to go on like this forever... I know that the decision I made now might influence my whole entire life, entire journey of what i might be dreaming of... And I keep asking myself, "Am I able to take it", "Will I be able to face it?". Even so, I do not know what to do. My feelings keep on betraying me... WHat should I do? What is my next time? I know i'm moving in no direction... BEcause I'm confused.. My mind is torturing me with so much questions but I could not find any answer. Somtimes just feels that no one will ever understand me.. Eventhough someone dear to me is near but it seems that he's so far away. Feelings of uncertainty just flashing its way on me, and I'm still now trying to find the answer....

No comments: