Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Life as a student + soon to be teacher

Life i always busy with assignments and tests. Everywhere I go, time is never enough. But thinking back, is it because of my own time management or is it because time is really not enough? Well, I guess both play their roles in changing my life. When life is so busy, I've begin not to think about the past but rather moving on towards the future. It is just a great and exciting journey to be in education sector. Everyday is full of mistery and surprises. However, it's not easy either. In fact, the most difficult among all. Everyone may think that educating is an easy job. 'Piece of cake la, just teach ma', you might say. But, the reality is just the reverse. Funny isn't it. You may laugh but we ( the educators) are taking the pain. Thus, don't ever critise or look down on this highly respected profession. I believe that every job, every form of career has its own difficulties. For example, We cannot say that a rubbish collector is easy because without them, are you still be able to have a clean environment? You won't want to do it yourself either, right? Thus, their contribution is actually a sacrifice. This same goes to teaching profession. Without a teacher, we can't produce a good and quality leaders because it all involves teaching and learning in school, college and university. hence, here I'm living my life full of burden and heavy responsibility. Imagine! Thousands of students are in my hands... Hehe.. Don't jump to the conclusion too soon. I might be a great teacher! =) Hopefully in a few years time... So, Gambatte to all educators!

No comments: