Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tired of Everything.....

Sometimes i do regret for making certain situations in life. Getting attached to something that I call 'freedom-less'. If I am given a chance to turn back the time bu using time- machine, I think I wouldn't make this desicion. I don't think I'm ready for this kind of commitment, not ready to accept changes... But I guess life is like this, it's like a game, a roller coaster that goes up and down, up and down... I wonder when it would end. Sometimes I'm so tired of ll the things. I'm not physically tired but am mentally exhausted. not from all the studies at school but from of all teh problems, conflicts and everything. Im sick of it. Sometimes I just wish to have a nice good happy day but it just turns out to be the opposite. I guess this is my life. LIFEPROBLEMS! No place for happiness, all for sorrows. I hate it to feel this way, everytime when I wake up, I just wish things would be different but every night the same thing will reappear and there's conflicts begins. Just wish that someday all this will end.. I hope it will be soon.. I don't feel like delaying anymore.. God please guide me... I'm finding the right time... =(

No comments: